Build your city

Building List :

Building
Number Level
Advantages
Stadium
22
Increase income
10
Mint new NFTs each season
Parking
10
Increase stadium attendance and income
5
Get "care kit"
5
Doping kit 💉
Bank
10
Stack & Earn more
3
Get "health kit"
Shop
10
Increase income
5
Increase income
5
Increase income
Hotel
5
Increase income
5
Increase income & fan

Stadium

  1. 1.
    Wasteland (3 levels, no spectator)
    1. 1.
      Level 1: By default
    2. 2.
      Level 2: hold 100 MFF
    3. 3.
      Level 3: hold 200 MFF
  2. 2.
    Professional stadium (10 levels, increase spectators)
    1. 1.
      Level 4: hold 100 MFF + 1 win
    2. 2.
      Level 5: (25 spectators): hold 500 MFF + 2 wins
    3. 3.
      Level 6: (50 spectators): hold 600 MFF + 3 wins
    4. 4.
      Level 7: (75 spectators): hold 700 MFF + 4 wins
    5. 5.
      Level 8: (100 spectators): hold 800 MFF + 5 wins
    6. 6.
      Level 9 (125 spectators): hold 900 MFF + 6 wins
    7. 7.
      Level 10 (150 spectators): hold 1000 MFF + 7 wins
    8. 8.
      Level 11 (175 spectators): hold 1100 MFF + 8 wins
    9. 9.
      Level 12 (200 spectators): hold 1200 MFF + 9 wins
    10. 10.
      Level 13 (250 spectators): hold 1300 MFF + 10 wins
  3. 3.
    National Stadium (5 levels)
    1. 1.
      Level 14 (1k spectators): hold 1500 MFF + 1 tournament won
    2. 2.
      Level 15 (2k spectators): hold 1600 MFF + 2 tournaments won
    3. 3.
      Level 16 (5k spectators): hold 1700 MFF + 3 tournaments won
    4. 4.
      Level 17 (10k spectators): hold 1800 MFF + 4 tournaments won
    5. 5.
      Level 18 (20k spectators): hold 1900 MFF + 5 tournaments won
  4. 4.
    International Stadium (3 levels)
    1. 1.
      Level 19 (50k spectators): hold 2500 MFF + 1 win in major league
    2. 2.
      Level 20 (100k spectators): hold 3000 MFF + 5 wins in major league
    3. 3.
      Level 21 (150k spectators): hold 3500 MFF + 10 wins in major league
  5. 5.
    Legendary Stadium (1 level)
    1. 1.
      Level 22 (200k spectators): hold 5000 MFF + 1 major league won

Youth training center

  • Level 1 : mint a NFT each season (95% chance to get Common NFT and therefore 5% chance of having a better NFT like Epic)
  • Level 2 : mint a NFT each season (90% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 3 : mint a NFT each season (85% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 4 : mint a NFT each season (80% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 5 : mint a NFT each season (75% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 6 : mint a NFT each season (70% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 7 : mint a NFT each season (65% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 8 : mint a NFT each season (60% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 9 : mint a NFT each season (55% chance to get Common NFT)
  • Level 10 : mint a NFT each season (50% chance to get Common NFT)
If not Common NFT : 69% uncommon, 25% rare, 5% epic, 1% legendary

Care center & research center

Each season you can get 1 health kit to treat an injured player
  • level 1 : 50% chance to get 1 health kit
  • level 2 : 60% chance to get 1 health kit
  • level 3 : 70% chance to get 1 health kit
  • level 4 : 80% chance to get 1 health kit
  • level 5 : 90% chance to get 1 health kit
From level 5 you can build an research center and get 1 booster kit (doping kit 💉)
  • care center level 5 + research center level 1 : 100% chance to get 1 health kit & 30% chance to get 1 booster kit
  • care center level 5 + research center level 1 : 100% chance to get 1 health kit & 40% chance to get 1 booster kit
  • care center level 5 + research center level 1 : 100% chance to get 1 health kit & 50% chance to get 1 booster kit
  • care center level 5 + research center level 1 : 100% chance to get 1 health kit & 60% chance to get 1 booster kit
  • care center level 5 + research center level 1 : 100% chance to get 1 health kit & 70% chance to get 1 booster kit

Parking

Get 1% bonus for each level on the match profit

Bank

You can protect your money in the bank, in the crypto game is called "Staking".
The bank is financed by management fees.
the more the bank level increases, the more the winning percentage will increase :
  • Level 1 : 1% each season
  • Level 2 : 2% each season
  • Level 3 : 3% each season
  • Level 4 : 4% each season
  • Level 5 : 5% each season
  • Level 6 : 6% each season
  • Level 7 : 7% each season
  • Level 8 : 8% each season
  • Level 9 : 9% each season
  • Level 10 : 10% each season
The bank also allows you to swap your BSC tokens (BNB, Cake, etc.) with $MFF token and vice versa.
In phase 2, we will add liquidity pools whit high APY.

Training Center

With the training center, each season, you can upgrade abilities of your players
The training centre allows you to improve the technical characteristics of your players. 1 player at a time or more depending on the level of the building. 1 technical characteristic at a time.
The player is blocked for the duration of his training, the higher the technical level, the longer it takes.
Level 1 :
  • +1 in defense, technic, attack or goalkeeper
  • Limited to 5 trainings per player
  • 1 season per training
Level 2 :
  • +3 in defense, technic, attack or goalkeeper
  • Limited to 5 trainings per player
  • 2 seasons per training
  • 2 players simultanously
Level 3 :
  • +5 in defense, technic, attack or goalkeeper
  • Limited to 5 trainings per player
  • 4 seasons per training
  • 3 players simultanously

Shop

Products available :
  • Jersey : 100 $MFF
  • Short : 30 $MFF
  • Sock : 10 $MFF
  • Training kit : 50 $MFF
  • Shoes : 50 $MFF
Cost of a sellers : 2000 $MFF/season
  • Level 1 : ~1% sale during the match
  • Level 2 : ~2% sale during the match
  • Level 3 : ~3% sale during the match
  • ...
  • Level 10 : 10% sale during the match
  • Exemple : if match day crowds is 100 000 spectators (stadium level 20), and you shop is level 10, then you will be able to sell at about 10% of 100K, about 10 000 sales (random product, but jersey remains the best seller).

Food Truck (5 levels)

For all levels:
  • Possibility of defining prices (the more expensive it is, the less we sell)
  • Possibility to define the amount of salt for food (the more salt, the more drinks are sold, the less food is sold)
  • Provide for fixed charges for the food truck
  • Provision for staff costs (1 person)
Details
Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3
Lvl 4
Lvl 5
Stock
Food
50
100
150
200
250
Drinks
100
150
200
250
300
Available Food
Hot dogs
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Burgers
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Medium Burgers
YES
YES
YES
XXL Burgers
YES
Available Drinks
Water
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Soft Drinks
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Beers
YES
YES
YES
Beers IPA
YES

Restaurant (5 levels)

For all levels, prices are chosen by menu:
  • Starter + main course
  • Main course + dessert
  • Starter + main course + dessert
Then the level will add extra choices in drinks, and the quality of the restaurant
Details
Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3
Lvl 4
Lvl 5
Name
Basic
Premium
Starred
Gastronomic
high gastronomy
Number of seats
50
100
150
200
250
Drinks
Water
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Soft Drinks
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Cheap Wine
YES
YES
YES
Mid-range Wine
YES
YES
YES
Premium Wine
YES
YES
vintage wine
YES
Expenses
Premises
-
-
-
-
-
Maintenance
-
-
-
-
-
Staff (people)
2
3
5
7
10

Hotel

Room :
  • Single : 50 $MFF
  • Double : 80 $MFF
  • Suite : 200 $MFF
  • Suite Montana : 999 $MFF
Cost of a sellers : 3000 $MFF/season
  • Level 1 : ~0.1% sale during the match
  • Level 2 : ~0.5% sale during the match
  • Level 3 : ~1% sale during the match
  • Level 4 : ~1.5% sale during the match
  • Level 5 : ~2% sale during the match
Exemple : if match day crowds is 100 000 spectators (stadium level 20), and you hotel is level 3, then you will be able to sell at about 1% of 100K, about 1 000 room reserved (random sell, but 80% are single or double room).

Billboards & Sponsors

Once your club is recognized you can negotiate a partnership and earn money to display advertising on the jersey. Each sponsor has its own price.
Copy link
On this page
Building List :
Stadium
Youth training center
Care center & research center
Parking
Bank
Training Center
Shop
Food Truck (5 levels)
Restaurant (5 levels)
Hotel
Billboards & Sponsors